The art competition is for everyone interested in revealing talents through digital artwork and/or fine art.
- 1. There shall be two Categories: Fine Arts and Onsite Drawing.
- 2. Participants are allowed to submit one piece of artwork in each of the two categories (Onsite Drawing artwork must draw on Animaga pointed A4 paper during the convention).
- 3. Artwork must be an original piece, completed solely by the participant
The Main theme for 2017 Animaga Fine Arts Competition will be announce when closer to the event
There is no theme for Onsite Drawing Competition
Special Theme: Animaga Mascot (Annya & Maka). We will select one winner from Fine Arts and one winner Onsite Drawing.
Media and Technique Requirements
Any of the following media or techniques may be used for Fine Arts artwork:
- ♢ Paint (watercolor, tempera, poster, acrylic, etc.)
♢ Drawing materials (pencil, charcoal, colored chalk, pastels, oil pastels, colored pencils, markers, etc.)
♢ Original digital illustration
Any of the following media or techniques may be used for Onsite Arts artwork:
♢ Pencil (supplied by Animaga), gel pen, ball pen, etc
A selection committee will review artwork submissions based on the following criteria:
♢ Interpretation of the theme
♢ Technical skill
Submission of Artwork
1. Bring your artwork to 2017 Animaga Drawing Competition table
2. Our staff will register your details for the competition entry
3. Put your artwork on the competition wall
Important: The artwork will not include pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive material, violence or gore and/or racist material.
Prizes for the Animaga 2017 drawing competitions will announced during the event